Tax planning and advisory services are provided to assist clients in developing strategies to legally minimize federal and state income tax exposure, including the following:
- Developing plans that integrate business marketing strategies with the long-term outlook for investment and spending plans.
- Incorporates reviews and planning for individuals, partnerships and corporate tax return preparers at various levels of complexity.
- Represents clients being audited by the IRS.
- Assists clients with multiple years of unfiled tax returns.
- Upon completion of annual tax returns, planning strategies for future tax years are developed.